The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Someone let me know...

Started by Obvious Li, March 16, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

if someone has or even said they called the cops on fash let me know......they are gone gone gone......first i've heard about it....but we can't tolerate any more of the severely mentally retarded on here....odie is enough to handle

Odinson

Gimme some of that fine ass of yours..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Gimme some of that fine ass of yours..

You want OL's ass??

cc

lol

As to the sinoFAUXbicphobic little twat ..... Ditch the sinoFAUXbicphobic little twat
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if someone has or even said they called the cops on fash let me know......they are gone gone gone......first i've heard about it....but we can't tolerate any more of the severely mentally retarded on here....odie is enough to handle

I can't believe the nerve of anyone coming here and then pulling that crap. Nothing will ever come out of it of course, but I am really getting tired of that pathetic little shit's threats.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You want OL's ass??

You really dont get these gay jokes...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You want OL's ass??

I just don't think ur funny that's all.

cc

I missed it initially also

So, it was a gay joke

...... ha ............. ha ............ ha
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
You want OL's ass??

I just don't think ur funny that's all.

Well when you do it in public.. Everything just turns awkward and its pretty damn funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if someone has or even said they called the cops on fash let me know......they are gone gone gone......first i've heard about it....but we can't tolerate any more of the severely mentally retarded on here....odie is enough to handle

GH is either crazy or a troll. Phoning the police on Fash is unforgiveable.

Obvious Li

i havent really been following all this nonsense...i perma banned green hornet...if that is the wrong guy someone better let me know.....not that i give a fuck but i would like to ban someone else if that's necessary

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i havent really been following all this nonsense...i perma banned green hornet...if that is the wrong guy someone better let me know.....not that i give a fuck but i would like to ban someone else if that's necessary

Good move OL. Goodbye and good riddance to the troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i havent really been following all this nonsense...i perma banned green hornet...if that is the wrong guy someone better let me know.....not that i give a fuck but i would like to ban someone else if that's necessary

I never understood why Green_Hornet kept coming back here if he felt I was "bullying" him?

:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I never understood why Green_Hornet kept coming back here if he felt I was "bullying" him?

:?

He's insane!

Gary Oak

You banned the coolie boy virgin? With that little buck toothed gimpanzee gone all I have to make fun of is seoulfag.